The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 1, 2013

These are some tired legs!

Not only did I run 6 miles this morning. I tried a pool 30 minute workout. Straight leg Kicking and scissor kicks.. while holding on to a kick board.. up and back down the lap lane.. My legs are tired
They are so tired. I sat on the couch and look what was in the mail.. 
April's Fitness Journal Issue.. too bad I couldn't keep my eyes open to read it... 

I loved the pool workout. I really need to work on toning those inner thighs.. remember when I said they rub together a little. yeah.. that's what I need to tone up.. where running doesn't hit it.. This pool kicking might just be the trick. 

__________________________________________________

Have you ever tried a pool workout? 

What's the last great thing you got in the mail? 

What area do you want to tone up for Spring/Summer? 

No comments: