The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Bright Side..

I'm trying to look at the bright side of this late April Winter Storm that dumped 6+ inches of snow on us over night... It does look pretty!
I probably should have waited to put out our lawn chairs.. 

A very heavy coating of snow.. but it didn't stop us from going to the gym and working out.  I know it would have been really easy to say.. Oh the snow.. we need to skip our workout. Nope.. not us.. !

My ski's have been put away for the season or I'd be out there skiing today.. I don't think I could ask Steve to get them down from the ceiling of the garage one last time.. I'm tempted.. but I won't because I really am hoping it won't last more then a day.. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

Would a few inches of snow stop you from working out?

To ski or not? 

No comments: