The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shred It....

This Picture has nothing to do with the Jillian Michael's Shred it! I just wanted to share the delicious garlic/butter and olive oil roasted tomatoes... We had this last night with some cheese..and bread, (Yum.. .)
 Eating all this yummy stuff is exactly why I need to workout! After the Jillian shed & Shred workout today.. I felt okay about eating all that goodness last night! 
This workout.. is not for beginners.. You will die! Kidding... it's just really tough circuits with no stopping to rest at all.. for 30 minutes.. each exercise is done for 30 seconds.. no resting.. right into the next one.. The 15 minute warm up is going through all the circuit exercises just to learn them and know what to expect.
 (A workout in itself!) 

Do I feel like this will make me Ripped in 30 days? No... why do I say that? Because food plays 99% of the problem for me. I need to lose body fat to be Ripped! I Like.. LOVE.. food way too much! 

I do think I have tons of room for improvement on this workout.. I know my weaknesses.. and I have something new that will definitely get my un-used muscles working! We'll see how sore I am or not tomorrow?? 

I'm almost exhausted... Here's what I did today!
-Ran outside 4 miles in 42 minutes (don't judge.. I wanted an easy day)
- Gentle Yoga (1 hour)
- Swim Laps, freestyle without stopping 30 minutes (harder then you think!)
- Biking 20 minutes- 4 miles 
- 45 minutes of Shed/Shred workout non-stop circuits
- 20 minutes biking - 4 miles
Sitting on the couch the rest of the night! 

I Really did eat a bunch of crap to make up for all the calories I burned.. I know.. I know.. not the best choices!
Chocolate Bread 
Chips
Hot dog bun (more bread)
Pasta Salad.. But it did have veggies! 
Whole Wheat Bread with PB
2 Bananas

I'm getting way.. way.. way.. too much bread in my diet. It's time to work on getting more veggies.. What happened to 5 to 7 servings of veggies per day? Got to work on that one! 
___________________________________________________

Do you get in all your veggie servings per day? 

Do you eat to make up for all the calories you burn in a workout? 

What workouts have you tried and liked? 




No comments: