The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sleeping the day away and then some..

This has not been a very productive day, other then getting in my training workout.. I won't be burning any extra calories walking, sitting.. or just being awake! I couldn't keep my eyes open after the big breakfast which consisted of a lot of carbs.. See the pix on the morning post and you'll know why I say Lots and lots of carbs.. I managed to finish off the rest of the blueberry muffins.. was that 6? But who's counting. I listened to a lecture about the heart, veins, arteries.. yah.. I know that could make anyone sleepy.. I did finish the lecture semi awake, then decided to do some fun library book tri reading. I managed to read all of 30 minutes and before I knew it I had slept from 11am to 2:30..  Most of my Saturday... 

I'm still tired... Is this what mono would feel like.. minus the other symptoms? 

I really need to do something with my day.. Oh yeah.. I'm working later on today.. and I'll go get some fresh air on my walk to the mail box at the end of the driveway.. 

That's my lunch-dinner beeping,.. Rice, cheese and broccoli.. off the couch.. its time to m o v e....

_____________________________________________________

Do you ever spend an entire day sleeping? 

What's a great way to spend a lazy day? Reading.. movies? Sleep!


No comments: