The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Swim Suits.. Speedo's..

Don't laugh... 
This is what I wear to train in for the tri.. swimming event.. 

You will be happy to know.. I did attempt to find a Speedo swim suit yesterday. It was not pretty. I did find a few Speedo suits to try on and some other 1 piece swim suits. I'm just not a 1 piece swim suit wearer.. even when I was heavy I'd wear those tanks with bottoms.. kind of a one piece but not completely of course that was also with a swim skirt. 

I'm going to have to actually go to a sporting good store and really look at all the options. The suits I found yesterday had zero support up top... it's not like I need much.. but I don't want a tube up on top... I also don't plan on getting a boob job anytime in the near or far future. So something on top to keep them up would be great.

_________________________________________________

What kind of swim suits do you wear..? 

Any advice on racing swim suits? 


No comments: