The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Wear Pink.. a lot!

It's true.. I wear pink almost every day. I like Black too. Most photos look like they could have been taken all on the same day because lately I wear 3 outfits.. all are pink.. Good thing I like many colors of tank tops or it would look like I always wear the same sweaty clothes.. 

Remember me complaining about the weather yesterday.. ? 

This is what we have today.. and it keeps falling from the sky.. Let me remind you.. I'ts April 11th.. What happened to spring showers? 
This does not look like BBQ weather.. Speaking of BBQ.. or just food. I stepped on the scale today. Now I really have to go back to eating 1500 calories or less. Of course I made these Chocolate Chip Bars yesterday and had to eat one again this morning... 

It's not like I'm trying to gain weight.. I made the choice to eat one knowing I need to lose weight .. I will work off that bar.. and I know it's going to take an hour to do it.. 

I'm really going to try Line dancing today. Plus, I skipped the pool yesterday so I have plans to do my laps. That's just if the weather doesn't stop me. I only have to travel 5 minutes down the road so I'm not going far at all. Since I took a snow day.. I have zero excuses to not do this! 

I will be eating veggies the rest of the day. I don't want all my hard exercise to go to waste on stuff I clearly do not have to eat. 
_____________________________________________________
Why does exercise and eating healthy some days have to be so hard and others it's easy? I'd like more easy days.. 

What have you baked lately? Cookies, bars.. going to make home made bread this weekend... 

Love or hate naps? Love them.. and slept great the last 2 nights after taking 2 long naps during the day.. 

No comments: