The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Where's my machine?

I am all about change,  but was surprised today to see the gym also had changes in store for us. Some of the machines were re-located including my favorite cross ramp.  We usually are all the way in the in the corner working out. Not today, smack dab in the middle of the gym is where I found my cross ramp. Now all we are missing is some good fans over head. 
(kind of a weird blurry pix of Steve.. ;0)  )

It's a Tabata day.. looking forward to a different type of workout. I need to get motivated. I was not feeling like working out this morning with weights. The past month I've hardly done much of anything. Its going to be summer soon so I need to start working on those arms of mine. 
___________________________________________________

Do I like change? Yes.. and no.. Change is always going to happen. You just have to roll with it.. 

How is my weight-loss going after the weekend? I decided to indulge in a few glasses of wine and I really enjoyed a Mexican dinner last night, with lemon pie for dessert. No weight-loss but a slight gain. I'm not worried.. back on track today.. staying under 1500 calories .. but adding back in wheat bread. I'd still like to lose 6 pounds. 


No comments: