The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Workout run 6.0.. break, Busu, break, bike, run and swim and go Work!

Yes that's my day.. lots and lots of working out with an hour of actual work today. 

Done with my morning hour run.. and upped the resistance to 12 and it's usually around 8, 9, 10 or 11.. Can you tell I'm feeling energetic today? 

I really have been neglecting my arms.. I just don't seem to have enough time in the day to work them out like I use to. I really have zero excuse because I have weights at home and I know... I can use body weight to for a good workout!
I received the race info in the mail and what do you know? This year there are three 5k trail races close to home. This will be my new race to train for. Short 3 miles but on a trail. Easy enough to do since I love running at the local park trails around the lake. It will be good training once all the snow is GONE! Plus these races are on a Tuesday night.. no weekend to stay home and wait for the race. Although, they do pose another issue... night time. I'm just not good at working out at night. So that's where the training comes in.. Getting use to running not only in the mornings but at night around 6pm. 


I'm also still researching what will be my first tri race. I'm a bit discouraged by the cost to even rent a good bike and the cost involved in getting a wet suit and ugly swim suit. Ugh!!!! I'll figure it out.. it's just going to take some time. And it scares me!!!! This is good! 
____________________________________________________

Are you feeling great today? 

What's a scary thing your going to do this summer? 

Any race suggestions for a first Tri? or Trail race? 

No comments: