The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Lots to share!

I had to share the most incredible bread ever!!! Bread Smith's Chocolate Coco bread..I can't explain how good this bread is.. you must try it for yourself.  
Head bands are on my mind.. I bought these head bands in hopes of holding back my bangs. I forgot all about the fact I have this flat head.. My head just won't hold a head band in place. Darn flat head! 

I'll have to stick to waiting until I sweat enough to have my bangs held back.. I was sooo excited to try out some head bands since they look so cute on other people. Good thing Celina has a nice head shape. She can  wear them instead. 
___________________________________________________

What's the best bread you've ever had? 

Do you wear head bands? Other hair accessories when running? 

1 comment:

rarejule said...

Try a lululemon headband... they have plastic grip on the inside and STAY IN PLACE!! No returns on the items, so put one on in the store, walk around for a while and see if it slips back. I love mine, and most others fall back off my hairline.

Serious bread love - need to learn how to make it?!