The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Things to make you go...

I wanted a speedometer for my bike.. Something simple to use, exactly like the one I had at 9 years old. It was simple.. just hit the re-set and it would tell you exactly how fast you were biking and how far.. That's all I want. Its not what I found. Instead of something simple to use.. I got the most complicated bike thing ever! You would think with just 2 buttons it would be easy.. No.. I actually went through the directions many times and tried to learn all the abbreviated codes only to give up.. I now bring my phone and it has a great app for all I wanted to know. How sad is that! 
This wont be getting any use! 

___________________________________________________

What stuff have you bought and never used? 

Are you feeling great on this Monday? 



No comments: