The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 15, 2013

1 whole hour!

I can not believe that I did it once again! I over slept. .not just a little bit.. an entire HOUR! I have never, ever done that in my entire 44 years! I've never had a problem getting up with out an alarm clock. I didn't even think I'd need one this morning. After all. I clearly had plenty of sleep over the weekend! That one hour... took away my time to workout this morning. Now I will have to do it all tonight. I guess that's okay because this morning would not have allowed me to swim, bike and run..

It's going to be a crazy busy day.. Steve's still in AZ.. he keeps sharing blue sky.. with beautiful  mountain pictures.. I won't share because that's just mean when we are freezing in MN with snow still on the ground and cloudy skies. 

(Random ... last year spring photo.. )

I also have some super exciting news to share.. but I must wait.. just a few more days... 

_________________________________________________

Do you over sleep a lot? 

If you miss a scheduled workout, do you go a different time? 

Are you dreaming about warm weather like I am? 

No comments: