The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I know it's going to be a great Day!!!

It's already starting out to be a great day! I had the best run.. this morning. I felt so alive and energized... ready to tackle my fitness goals. It feels so great to be on a fitness high..anyone that  exercise regularly gets that.. some days it may seem exercise and fitness is hard.. but most days.. just like today.. It makes you feel like your on top of the world!

The sun is going to be out today and shining.. I'm feeling great.. Looking forward to spring and new beginnings.....

I was half expecting my legs to be sore today after doing some pool cross training yesterday. That cross training in the pool.. was my brilliant idea! I will start focusing my efforts on helping others cross training to find out what they love.. to stay fit.. not everyone likes the same type of sport. It's important to encourage everyone to find out what they love.. and if they like more then one sport... Like I do.. then why not do it all? Why not? It's best to find out what you enjoy doing and make it a habit that will stick to improve your overall health!

Why not take it to the next level? The way to good health is to cross train and all athletes know this is key to saying injury free... and feeling awake and energized.

Have a great day.. you just never know where life will take you... just go along for the ride... looking forward to everything.. challenges, and all...

Gentle Yoga this morning..followed by another day of a pool kicking workout.. and walking on the treadmill was just what I needed. Nothing like having a relaxing morning to focus on me.. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Questions.. I just have to ask.. 

What do you do to relax? Hot baths, more exercise.. running, and deep breathing..

Feeling spring energized about your workouts? It's spring.. it's hard  not to feel the new-ness in the air.. summer is on the way!!

No comments: