The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Arm Weight Loss..

I could tell I lost weight just by my arms. I wear my Ipod every day around my arm and the last few days it's been slipping off. I never really notice any weight loss on me other then my stomach gets flatter. Steve said my face is thinner and I'm looking better now that I dropped 10 pounds. I'm super happy I suck with 1500 calories or less per day. It's been at least 2 weeks with some slip-ups here and there. I'm human.. it's okay to have a little treat here and there. In fact, last night I ate pizza. 
Can you tell.. less arm fat? 

I stepped on the scale today, no weight-loss but a gain! I am convinced that wheat causes me to gain instantly. Well, not exactly.. I had forgotten that I never weight myself with my Ipod.. That has to be the extra weight... No loss but no gain either.. Holding at -10 pounds is okay by me! 
____________________________________________________

How often do you weight yourself? Daily.. I sometimes skip it, but  not too often. I want to make sure I don't gain the 50 pounds back! 

Where do you notice weight-loss first? 

Where do you need to lose fat the most but it never goes away? My butt.. and you wonder why I need to run, run my buns off!

1 comment:

rarejule said...

I weigh myself daily too - but didn't this weekend because I was out of town. It was kind of freeing, but I know I need to keep an eye on my weight if I'm ever going to reach my goal!