The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's good to Cross Train

I've been doing a lot of cross training this winter into spring. I've done just about everything you can think of to keep my muscles guessing. 

This week I will do line dancing. It sounds like a lot of fun and I could use some fun in my workouts. This of course is an addition to the cross ramp miles I do every day. I just love that cross ramp. It's the best of all the workouts and easy on my toes. I'll have to post a photo of my toes (see below.. not so bad any more now that they've recovered from black toe nails).. Speaking of toes. I was listening to the radio this morning and the morning crew was talking about seeing peoples toes for the first time is kind of like seeing them undressed. How strange of a thought is that? Bare toes freak out some people. That must be due to long Minnesota winters where we are covered up from head to toe. Once you start to uncover a bit.. then you feel all exposed. 
                                         I'm exposing my bad toe nail polish.. not a good look..

Back to the cross training.. It's paid off with the help of really watching what I eat. I'm happy to report, I'm down 5 pounds once again. 5 more to go.. and then maybe work on those last few pounds to reach that goal weight of being back in the 120's. Do you think it will be possible? I sure hope so! 

Here's My goals for Today... 
Think positive.. because as the yoga instructor said yesterday.. negative thoughts will bring you only down.. and positive can only bring you up. She didn't exactly say it like that.. I'm bad at remembering what people actually say and be able to repeat it back.. but you get the point.. best to always keep out the negative and just move on.. breath.. ..all that breathing in yoga has really helped to calm me.. well, at least sometimes..but it takes a lot of effort. 

Stay focused on my diet, try to make good choices - don't worry about weight loss.. if I stay focused on healthy choices the weight will drop. 

Look forward to summer.. a fresh start.. green, it's all coming and I just have to be patient for the time to pass. Sometimes we want to speed through things that are hard, only to get to the good stuff. It's the hard stuff that we go through in life that will help us to grow and learn.. It's just a lot easier when all is green... 

___________________________________________________________________________________
Questions of the day.. See post for answers.. ;0) 

Did you do any April Fools Jokes? 

What's your favorite month of the year? 

What are your Goals for the day? 

Are you good at remembering what people said to you? 



No comments: