The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm riding!

It was beautiful yesterday. Perfect temperature for a spring day.. 
I never did go for my bike ride.. instead I took this ride.. on the back of Steve's motorcycle.. My new goggles to keep the wind out of my eyes.. They look kind of goofy but hey.. they really work! 
The best Non-meat meal we've had... Mac & Cheese, pasta with lots of veggies.. 
I'm doing new things today.. 

-Only ran 4 miles outside and it took a whopping 42 minutes.. pretty slow.. 
-Gentle Yoga.. Okay so that's not a new thing on Tuesday.. 
-Jillian shred workout today.. (not sure how I'm going to like this.. but if I can do INSANITY.. how bad could this be? 
Swimming laps this morning and I will go for both a motorcycle ride and am going to bike 4 miles! 

That's the plan.. What's yours? 

No comments: