The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Why so down?

I feel tired all the time, like I'm walking around in a fog. It must have been super noticeable yesterday. When the guy at the counter taking my lunch order said "Has the weather got you down?" I just can't seem to snap out of it. I walk around just feeling really tired. I've been sleeping really good at night even with day time naps. I usually don't sleep well at all but even with all this extra sleep..I'm still not waking up all refreshed.. just more tired. I have a feeling this is from OVER TRAINING.. 
(I think this is the "look" from the other day.. weather... this time of year.. tired.. just everything.. not making me peppy.. )

I've been doing a lot of extra exercise.. Still running 6 miles indoors every morning.. plus adding in yoga, or swimming laps. I actually swam for 45 minute yesterday and felt better after.. not happy but not unhappy either..

I'm convinced it's more from no more cross country skiing outdoors.. running only inside and not getting any fresh air.. 

Tomorrow.. I'm going to workout somewhere else.. run on an indoor track and do some elliptical with more weights. I've backed off on lifting any weights just because of time. 

Today.. a full workday.. tonight.. Zumba and laps. I'm hoping that will help cheer me up or just make me super tired to actually get a good nights sleep again. 
_____________________________________________________

What happens when you over train? Do you notice any differences? 

What do you do to get a good nights rest? 

Is this weather making you sad, sleepy or just blah? 

No comments: