The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Tri's are so Popular!

I had no idea of the popularity of triathlons! It seems every where I go someone had done one or knows someone who has. Most women I talk to have just done a few.. so they know enough but have not made a huge investment in the equipment. I get lots of good advice! 

Lookie what I got today!!
I found a semi okay Nike swim suit to start looking like a real swimmer once again! I'll be wearing this number on Saturday for a real swim.. full front crawl or freestyle swim for 30 minutes.. No more just kicking.. and switching arms.. It's time to get my face in the water! I probably should get my own pair of goggles and not use my kids. They might miss them come pool time? 


I also found this great Adidas visor.. Keep the sun and/or rain out of my eyes when I run.. 

I also decided to have a real healthy lunch.. after my Arby's Roast Beef sandwich... Some Salted Caramel ice cream with a chocolate chip brownie. Delish! Just what I wanted.. No wonder I don't lose any weight! 

We have more squirrels again.. not any red ones, but this cute little gray one.. he was eating lunch too!
As I drove home.. Look! BLUE SKY!!!! It is going to be a great Friday after all... 

The tress still look extra pretty.. 

No comments: