The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Your going to wear Goggles?

Goggles are the perfect choice for skiing and riding on the back of Steve's motorcycle. My eyes always start to water when I just wear sun glasses from the air blowing in from all sides. I found these $12 goggles and figured.. why not try them out.. I'm going to be waiting for a few more months to try them out. 

We also found a super great deal at Menards of all places today. That's right! We have been looking for Kayaks for 2 or more years.  We finally made the purchase today. We bought 2 since we already own a canoe. We will just do whatever the kids don't want. If they both choose to kayak, Steve and I will canoe. It's that simple because we actually considered buying 4, then realized that would be too many to store in our garage. 

The 10'4" Viper Kayak - Tangerine

I'm so ready to do some boundary waters camping.. come on summer.. hurry it up! 

No comments: