The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wine tasting and workouts..

We had a fun wine tasting last night.. My head didn't feel so great this morning but I managed to get up  at 4:30am and then realized.. I didn't need to get up until 5:15am.. more rest! 

I love the sweet wines but I'm trying to grow my taste buds into liking more less sweet and red wines..


We started early and finished late in to the night.. 

Here's what I did this morning.. 31 minutes of biking.. 10 miles - DONE
                 31 minutes of Running around the track.. 3 miles
                 31 minutes of Swimming and I actually swam for 25 minutes then did a 5 minute kick cool down.. I also checked out some workouts that were posted..might have to try some of the suggested workouts for variety. Right now.. I'll just concentrate on swimming more laps Freestyle and less and less breast stroke. I was trying to be good and alternate between breast stoke and freestyle. If it was my choice.. I'd just do breast stroke but for a tri.. I'll need to do only freestyle. 


Here's what I know.. 25 meters is the pool length.. 
1 miles = 64 lengths down and back.. 
How many meters in a 400 meter swim (quarter mile)? 16 lengths or 8 laps (down and back) I think this is the length of a tri sprint swim.. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

Am I going to be ready to do a tri? Of course! 

What are your Saturday plans? Workout, paint.. 

Favorite kind of wine? Anything sweet!



No comments: