The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's an eating day... and I'm not hungry!

I'm trying to fake being happy.. see post below.. 
I should have gone to workout this afternoon.. instead.. I was craving this.. 
It's air popped.. with sprinkled cheese and movie theater salt. I'm not going to talk about the 3 candies I had earlier that were covered in chocolate. 
I'm blaming it all on this.. (see above) that's what is out my window.. Snow.. ice and more snow and ice on the way - a spring/winter storm.. about 8 more inches of it.. Where is spring? Not in Minnesota!

I should be cutting back on my calories to lose more weight. ... 5 more pounds.. but I'm not today.. and I haven't been giving it much thought the last 3 days.. I'm just feeling sorry for all of us.. that want spring.. and are stuck here in winter..It's April.. come on! 

____________________________________________________

What makes you eat? Bored.. tired.... waiting around.. 

What do you put on your popcorn? Salt, spray butter, sprinkled cheddar cheese.
Did you go anywhere warm this winter? No

No comments: