The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Salt Over Load.. and so juicy.

We had our salt over load last night. I was craving more salsa, chips and guacamole yesterday afternoon.. then we went to dinner and had salty wings with fried onion rings. I didn't bother to weight myself today. 

I have zero photos to share today.. I'll have to get on that later.. maybe another random whatever photo.. oh wait.. I have one
This was from Halloween our version of Katie P and LAMFO. We only got to wear this for 2 hours.. Steve decided to not check out the dip and it was fish exactly what he's allergic to. Good thing.. it wasn't a bad reaction, but our night was short lived.. I want to wear these outfits on some race.. I like seeing people dress crazy and I think these would be perfect.. Plus we bought those crazy running pants for Steve and he needs to find use for them again. I'll just leave the 4" heals at home and swap it out for running shoes. 

I took another Tabata class yesterday and loved it.. It has me doing squats, lunges and tricep dips. Exactly what I need to do more of. I only feel a tad bit of soreness in my quads. I'm good to go today for gentle yoga... this is my favorite because as my instructor says.. it feels "juicy". 
___________________________________________________

What is my/your favorite workout?  Running, gentle yoga and just stretching.. 

What's my/your favorite salty food? Pringles


No comments: