The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where are You?

 It's been almost 10 years since my father passed away. Seems hard to believe that its been that many years. He died on August 29th.. 2 days before my 35th birthday... Dad.. you are still missed... 
We finally found him.. which is never easy to do... It's always hard to stop by.. but I'm glad I did..
Wish I had a picture of my father to share. I'll have to scan in the photo I look at every day as I come down the stairs. He's smiling which we hardly ever saw.. and fishing.. his favorite.. or at least I think that was his favorite thing to do? 



So where am I today in my never ending quest to stay fit? .. running inside once again at the gym. We have spring rain.. so it has to be an indoor day. Today.. will be a day for cleaning.. if I can get off the couch.. I decided to start again fresh on a 1500 calorie plan to lose weight.I'm not going to wait until after Easter.. it starts today.. 

I'll post what I eat to keep me honest.. I've already decided that if I choose to go above my 1500 calories (very possible) I will do extra exercises to burn off the extra calories. Fair deal? 

______________________________________________________

I've been a bit puppy crazy lately.. should I get a puppy? I want a Cockier Spaniel.. tan & white.. I keep looking and yesterday we went to the pet store.. just to look.. 

Are you trying to lose weight this spring? What's your diet plans? 
1500 calorie or less, exercise, veggies, fruit.. low cal.. limit bread!

Do you run in the rain? No.. but I'm going to run now in it.. I'm feeling a bit crazy.. and I think I just need to try it.. I'll let you know how it is!

No comments: