The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tabata.. Have you tried it?

I'm off to do a Tabata class... I am in for some high intensity Cardio.. 45 minutes.. followed by a 25 minute core/abs workout.. 

Yikes.. this is what I'm in for???? I am not so sure what all these exercises are... Hanging KTE? Speed Skaters, suicide runs? 

I really just want to crawl in bed where I can nap. My eyes feel heavy.. After all. I didn't sleep well last night (Do I ever? No). I 've put in my time exercising already today.. 60 minutes running 6.0 miles, cross country skiing 4.0 for 45 minutes, cleaning 1 hour.. and now off to do 2 classes back to back.. 

I'll report back on what I think about these classes.. Plus let you know how that V02 testing went this morning.. I was not the test subject.. just the watcher! Thankfully.. Its tough! 

Walk up! I have to leave.. Maybe I need a peanut butter cup? 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Would you do a Tabata Class? Any other hard classes you've tried? Any you hated? 

No comments: