The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Where are you spring?

I need spring.. I want to run outside.. It's just not right to live in a place MN where we only have 3 really nice months to enjoy the hot weather. I love the heat.. running in it.. does not bother me at all. 


I'm envious of the places that are experiencing summer temperatures right now. 

What am I doing instead? I got up late.. 7am.. and went to the gym to workout.. run on the cross ramp and try to focus on studying for the hour. I'm one of those people that needs variety.. I was tempted to run on the treadmill today but then remembered how screwed up my toe nails get.. I'll wait till the pavement can screw them up. 

I really want to be one of those people that wants to go for a long run on a weekend. I just want to be done so I can go eat. Today, I decided to eat a banana before running. I was hoping that would keep me from feeling drained and overly hungry. It worked. I was glad to have something in my stomach pre-run. I again adjusted the cross ramps setting to target my butt. 

I think my bun dimples are dissolving... Since I am feeling good today.. the sun is out.. I have plans tonight and I feel great after my workout.. I put on my skinny red jeans.. 

Go and put on something you feel good in.. do something for you.. Spring is soo close.. Enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments: