The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

3 leaf Clovers.. and Hitting the Wall..


No one else wanted my green pancakes for lunch today so I made them any way in the shape of 3 leaf clovers.  I enjoyed them all by myself! Exactly what I wanted! 
See how little things make me sooo happy! 

I had another really rough morning of getting motivated to go run. I  just feel tired and blah..  I of course ignore how I feel, because I'd never go anywhere. It's from a schedule change.. staying up too late and not getting up normal time. I'm also still dreaming about running outdoors.. I know that I could run outside now. I just choose to wait until I don't get frost bite or slip on any snow/ice/sand. Best to wait.. But its soooo hard to wait! 










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pancakes, super cute idea!