The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Two times is the best!

I'm thinking two times a day working out really is best. It gives me a chance to cross train.. Who am I kidding? I've been cross training all winter long. 

It's just such a long space between my morning workout and then next one, I easily can fit in another 1 hour workout. 

Yesterday, I ran in the morning... as I always do .. then went cross country skiing. While my days are limited with more skiing.. I sure can bike, run, walk or do home exercises in the late afternoon/evening. 

Lost more weight yesterday.. not a lot.. 0.4 pounds.. But still.. after yesterdays eating out and having some ice cream plus.. all that salt! Wow.. surprised to lose anything at all! 

Just thought I'd share my heart rate.. while working out.. if you don't have a heart rate monitor.. get one! They are the best for tracking your cardio progress!! I love mine and wear it daily! Keeps me challenged. 

__________________________________________________
How many times a day do you workout? and for how long? 

Do you cross train or just do one sport? 

What do you always take with you when exercising? 



No comments: