The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 29, 2013

How do you keep going?

I've been asked this very question many times.. How do you keep going? 

It's simple.. to look and feel good. I remind myself how unhappy I was with myself before I was a daily exerciser.








There are days that I set out to do more exercise then my normal every day plan. I don't always follow through.. Yesterday.. I had big plans to try Line Dancing and wanted to go run outside. Remember me saying I was going to run every day outside for 30 minutes? Well.. just because you want to do something.. and say your going to do it.. well... life sometimes gets in the way.. choices we make. I choose to listen to my tired body. I decided it was best to rest then to keep pushing myself. 
__________________________________________________________________


How do you keep going? 

No comments: