The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 15, 2013

What is this book thing?

I had a question yesterday about my book. What exactly is in my I am fit book? 

Here's some answers to that question.. With photos.. 
This is what I fill out each day.. Top  Exercise, what I ate for b-fast, lunch, dinner and snacks, plus my todo list, date and weight.. 

It would cost too much to print the sheets above. so I just used blank pages and write the info in myself.

This is to chart my daily and weekly progress for exercise and weight each day and week.. 
With my printing discount of 20% I think this cost $3.80 cheaper then a note book and more personalized. If I have those pages printed.. it would have been $25.. Not worth the extra money. 
_____________________________________________________

Do you keep track of food, weight, exercise? 

What methods have you used or still use and for how long? 

No comments: