The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All kinds of things...

I have a lot going on.. Running is hard lately. No, I lied.. It's not hard.. I'm just done with being indoors. I need and want fresh air. 

Today.. I decided I need to start back up running.. probably not the most inspiring place at the Y's indoor track.. but its running and a good place to warm up for outside. 

I have an hour class of Gentle Yoga this morning.. followed by my indoor track running. Not sure how long I run but it will be at least 30 minutes if not longer. We will see how I feel. I already ran 6 miles.. 

The stress of starting a new business is costing me sleep. I am up all night tossing and turning. This could be the reason why I'm having a hard time running. I do look to running to help me focus.. It just takes up more time when I should be working on my new running business. 

I'll post random photos later.. Our challenge.. Cribbage Tourney! 

Guess who is in the 1st place bracket.. I'm super competitive.. can you tell??  _____________________________________________________

What is stressing you out? 

Are you done with working out indoors? 

Do you like Gentle Yoga? 

No comments: