The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Let the Sun Shine in.. Wake UP!

It's sunny out again today and it looks like a beautiful spring day! Yesterday, I took some photos of the park, Walnut Hill where I will  RUN.. to the gym.. 3.2 miles from home and back again.. 
 It truly is a beautiful park and trail system to run along. I know.. because all last summer I ran it every day and could not get enough.. 
 Still snow covered.. but in a short weeks.. we will see grass and green.. 

 Come and run with me..... and have fun to.. all get running, biking,  or whatever you enjoy to get fit and tone.. As a runner, the secret to having a lean sexy body is to run. Its not like you have to run fast.. just run.. or power walk.. just get out and move.. 

__________________________________________________

How do you stay fit in the summer months? 

What do you think of the new fad diet. 5/2 fast diet? Five days of eating normal, with 2 days of fasting (500 calorie day)? 


No comments: