The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pure Evil... and Zumba/Yoga...

Why oh why.. did I do it? I ate and ate and ate... with a little help from Steve we finished off a whole bag of Kettle corn.. Now I could puke.. well, not really.... 

Not the best lunch choice.. but tasty.. I think I overdosed on this... I'm blaming it on being tired.. still dealing with the time change.. 

Zumba/Yoga.. Did an hour of each this morning. 

What did I like.. Zumba is semi fun.. reminded me of when Steve and I took Salsa Dance Lesson's 2x's because we can't remember anything! I am still challenged at these dance steps. I did have fun. The instructor was in her late 60's if not 70 years old.. I was a bit worried at first but that lady has a lot of spring to her step! The hour went by fast.. and before I knew it.. I was on to Yoga.. I call it the sleepy version.. We started out breathing.. Love that.. then it got to the harder stuff.. After 2 additional hours of exercise.. not including my 1.5 hours about 1 hour earlier.. I was done and wanted to head for bed.. Nope.. off to work for 2 hours.. and this is why.. I ate the whole bag of Kettle Corn!! 

Now off to nap.. 

___________________________________________________________________________

What was the last thing you ate that made you sick? 

Nap or no naps? 

What kind of Yoga do you like.. Hot, sleepy, insanity? Are there other types? 




2 comments:

rarejule said...

I had a horrible fall off the wagon yesterday! I don't blame you for eating so much kettle corn. It happens. Everything I ate last night made me feel sick!

No naps, although I wish I could. There's just no time. When I do nap, it's a total luxury.

Love ashtanga yoga! And Zumba - love that too, but have to take it down to low impact or I overheat like a car's radiator!!

Runbunsoff said...

I'm not much better today... I love my ice cream and usually wait for evening.. I didn't wait and had it with lunch. It has to be the time change, feeling tired.. and blah.. I want to nap again, but I have way too much to do..

I over heat too when exercising, but I figure.. might as well burn more calories.. as sweat is good... the more the better. I use to swim.. to avoid lots of sweat.. now I love it because I feel like I'm really working hard..