The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Should But I Don't..

I should and want to watch my diet more. I'm feeling less then okay with what I've been eating. I mostly choose healthy foods, but ice cream, candy and chips are creeping back into my life. It's not that I feel I can't have that stuff. It's okay but I've been using that junk to be my ahhhhh.. time.. in the afternoons/ evenings where I think I'm de-stressing from the day. It just adds more stress after I worked so hard to workout.. eat healthy.. when I really want to eat less and just focus on losing and feeling good again. 

This was the sun rise on my way home from the gym.. I have a fresh day ahead.. a day where I can change what I'm unhappy about.. 

Yesterday's re-cap.... 2 classes back to back.. 
I decided I need to try all the classes at the YMCA. 

I did a 45 minute Tabata class which is high intensity for short periods of time, followed by even shorter rests.. lots of jumping.. jumping jacks, mountain climbers, and jump up on the stepper and jump over it.. I'm not a jumper! In fact.. after 3 kids.. I found out me and jumping = peeing my pants.. little by little.. every jump up.. I pee a little bit more.. I wanted to stay for the next class.. a 25 minute Core Workout.. I just wanted to change my pants.. or go home.. I just figured.. I'm already sweaty every where . ... who cares.. and who would really be looking? So I stayed.. and did the core workout.. Glad I did! Pee.. sweat.. when you workout.. that's just what's going to happen.. just push through and decide your not going to care.. because you're working out... a little body fluid is all part of it.. 

_____________________________________________________

What's your embarrassing workout story? 

What's your goal for the day? 

What are some de-stressing techniques besides eating ice cream? 

No comments: