The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, March 4, 2013

I Just Want to Eat More..

I already ate breakfast.. 2 bananas and 2 slices of whole grain bread with PB. I'm still hungry! Should I eat more? Or should I wait for lunch? 

More white stuff.. snow falling today. We could get up to 8" when all is done..It's going to be a great day cross country skiing! 

I'm studying Hormones this week.. I had another morning of not wanting to focus on memorizing facts.. I was more interested in the weather news. My run felt hard.. given that I haven't had a day off in awhile and probably could use one. I decided to not ski yesterday. I just could not fit it into my schedule. 

I'm not sure what my running goals are right now.. mostly just keep going... do at least an hour a day.. and fit in cross country skiing if my schedule allows. Plus, if I can.. do exercises classes for fun and to try something new. 

I really would like to get excited about an up and coming race. I just don't have one in mind. I'm not even sure I will do one this spring or summer. I kind of did that last year.. I want new goals this year.. Exercise and running are more about not stopping.. keep going and keep staying healthy for me. 

____________________________________________________

Did you eat a big breakfast? What did you have? 

What are your running (or exercise) goals this spring/summer? 

Love or hate the snow.. now that spring is soooo close? Still love it.. but almost done with it.. 


No comments: