The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Frozen Buns and other not so fun stuff...

The kids are doing the Happy Dance this morning when they found out.. it's a Snow Day! No school.. We got at least 6" if not more last night and it keeps coming down.. with another 4" by noon. I spent 40+ minutes shoveling and thankfully it was light fluffy snow.. but a lot of it.. as the snow bank is at least 4" tall or taller. 
You can't tell by my smile .. but after being outside in thin leggings shoveling.. my buns are frozen! Off to warm them up on the couch.. I won't be going to the gym.. I called and no one answered.. it's going to have to wait until later..


You never truly appreciate your knees until you have an injury. Steve did something to his knee a while back.. I had him run on the treadmill with me one day at the gym when all the cross ramps were taken. He came away from that with knee pain and it never went away completely. After skiing on Sunday now he is having real pain and it is effecting working. Not good! He needs to see the doctor to determine if it is just a sprain which he thinks. Hopefully, with "RICE", Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.. it will be better.. along with some good anti-inflammatory/pain drugs. 

No comments: