The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Those 8 little things!

Steve and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.. What am I to do..? I had 8 of these boneless chicken.. hot and spicy! I looked up the calories after 288 for 4 so a total of around 600 calories and I had the side salad with balsamic dressing I'm guessing around 200 calories? A whopping 800 calories just on lunch! 

Here I'm trying to stay under 1500 calories for the day.. I had Steve come home from work early just so I could cross country ski off those calories. When he got home, I had no choice but to get off the couch and head out to ski for 45 minutes.. I try and go as fast as I can.. I love flying down the hills.. 

I'm hoping for one more day of skiing.. Not sure I'll have time before too much melts. I'm hoping to lose more weight tomorrow.. It's always fun to weight yourself when you lose weight.. not gain it! 

_________________________________________________

What are you looking forward to on your Friday? 

Eat anything extra hot and spicy lately? 


No comments: