The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's A Green Day.. St. Patty

I am wearing green today to workout... Chopped half my face off in this pix.. I should have bought some fun St. Patty Day socks.. This is about as Irish as I get. 

I really wanted green pancakes today for b-fast but I came home to a fully cooked b-fast. Potatoes, sausage and toast. I'll make them for lunch instead because breakfast is great all day long. 

I'm getting more and more unhappy about my weight every day. I've been working on losing the last of my weight for 2+ years now.. Getting no where and I've even gained a bit more. I get enough exercise so I know it's my diet. I keep track of what I eat.. every thing but I don't control what and how much. I do try to eat healthy for most of the day. I just love my sweets. It's time to go back to what works.. Brown rice, lots and lots of fresh salsa, sweet potatoes . veggies and fruit. Limit variety until I lose the weight I need. Plus, start running 2x's a day at least 3x's a week to up my burning calories and speed up the process. We all know diets don't last. This will kick start me back into eating more healthy and keeping the weight off and maybe just maybe reaching my goal weight. I need this to feel good again and it's getting me down lately.. Seems I've just been waiting until this semester is over and I have 7 more weeks to go. I just can't wait any longer! Life will always be busy and I just need to learn to work with it. 

It was okay again at the gym.. Glad I went and ran.. I actually did 10 minutes longer today for 70 minutes total. Just talking and running which always makes time fly. 


No comments: