The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm Always Ready To Go!

I always drive around with cross country ski's and poles in the back of my car. Doesn't everyone? You just never know if your going to have to ski home .... 
It was cold today.. I look like Nanook of the North.. not a good look! Come on spring.. I love to ski but really? More winter! 
Steve makes fun of me when I wear my favorite cross country ski pants. They are soo warm.. he says they look like diaper pants from the back.. I hope he is kidding.. Might have to try and get a rear shot at some point.. or not? And I say not.. because I'm still going to wear them skiing! 
It doesn't look like creamy rice rice soup just yet.. I'm in the process of making soup. Those who know me.. know I'm not a cook.. a baker yes but I don't love cooking.. This is a stretch for me.. I'll post a done photo tomorrow.. Because I started this soup at 5pm.. and it needs 5+ hours to cook in the cock-pot. 

______________________________________________________________________________

What kind of soup have you made? 

Tired of winter? 

Do you wear anything you know makes you look? Not so flattering? 

No comments: