The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm Cooking

Can you believe it.. I'm making dinner tonight! 

A salad with lite ranch dressing and pork chops just like the MN State Fair does them with Lowery's season salt and a dash of garlic powder and cracked pepper. The only reason I'm making dinner is because I'm starving!!! 

This is what I've eaten today...
B-fast - 2 slices of whole grain bread with 1 Tbsp peanut butter 
              2 small bananas (400 calories_

Lunch- Stir fry veggies with very little to no sauce on them.. 
           1 banana (300?)

Snack - 1 banana (100)
              few pieces of air pretzel crisps

Dinner- Green salad (carrots/red onion)with 2 Tbsp lite Ranch dressing (200)
             1 pork chop (350)
             Parsnips- baked with salt/pepper (100)

I'm guessing at the calories?? 

Exercise: 
Run- Cross Ramp 60 minutes = 6 miles
Weights (abs, chest, arms) 15 min
Swim-- 45 minute Tabata workout in the water. 7pm tonight! 

I'm trying to stay under 1500 calories. I need to see what its like to diet again and restrict my calories. Plus, I need to lose some weight again to maintain.. 


Logan just informed me.. "Your burning the crap out of those pork chops" oops.. I hear more buzzers going off.. All is Perfect!

There will be a water Tabata Update!
______________________________________________________

Do you make dinner every night? 

How many Calories per day do you eat? 

No comments: