The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Ahead.. Up way too late

That's what I get for staying up until 1am on a Saturday night. .. Napping for 2 hours because we lost 1 hour more of sleep due to turning the clocks ahead last night... I got to the gym. at 8am ran and just went home.. Just did my 6 miles and nothing else!
We needed some "green" today so off to Como Zoo.. Flowers, and green every where! I realized how pasty white we are looking.. void of color.. 
Green... I can almost see myself running along the path this summer... 

There were a few too many people at the zoo gardens.. I wanted to run the paths instead of walk slowly... 

I just wanted to absorb.. the smells, and colors.. to make it until the grass and the leaves start to pop outside. We have at least a month to go... 
While we were out last night.. talked to some guy in his late 20's. He was amazed at how we both ran every day.. 


No comments: