The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 1, 2013

I can make somethings...

I always get really hungry when I see food at any store. I had a sudden urge for homemade guacamole.. 
They now make extra crispy chips just like Chilli's.. and with my favorite, favorite salsa..
I could easily make of meal of chips, salsa and guacamole.. after all it is happy hour in 15 minutes.. 


I chipped away again today at my lardy frosting store bought cake at lunch... I really need to stop.. but I won't until I eat this last HUGE slice! I did run 6 miles this morning.. and cross country skied 4 miles.. plus, worked for 3 hours this morning. Plenty of exercise to make up for the poor choice.. 

I'm really thinking about skipping Zumba tonight.. I just want to do nothing... Can you blame me? I've been up since 3:30am! 

No comments: