The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Only 5 More Minutes

I sometimes have trouble wanting to finish my 6 mile run. The last 5 minutes I'm always impatient and just want to move on to do my abs.. I think it has a lot to do with going to the gym an hour later then I usually do on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.. It just drags on not having Steve next to me running. 
They taste a lot better then this cookie looks. I made some St. Patty Day Cookies last night.. with almond bark and vanilla.. green food coloring and green sprinkles.. I like making these cookies.. they are snicker doodles without the cinnamon  I like to mix things up and they are way easier then the traditional sugar cookie to make. 

I know.. I've already done 6 miles running.. lifted some weights.. done some ab exercises.. now I'm moving on to Zumba! I will finally try this class I've been waiting for. I'm hoping to love it! After, there is a Strength or power yoga class.. I need to try this too.. then it's off to work for 2 hours and plenty of other things to fill up the rest of my day.. which also will include a nap.. No more skiing so I need to fill up my day with other new workouts.. 


___________________________________________________


How are you going to celebrate St. Patty's day? 

What's your favorite cookie? 

Is the time change screwing up your day? 


No comments: