The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm In A Great Place!

Life is going good. Sometimes.. I get a little down and out.. but mostly I am thankful for where my life  is taking me.. 

The sun.. greets me on my way home from my run... 

I was feeling extra good this morning. I slept an extra hour until 5:30am.. no studying because the test isn't until next week.. I felt so great I decided to work hard enough to get my heart rate up to 160!.. Mission accomplished! 

Plus.. I lost 1 more pound today for a total of 3 pounds after keeping my calories down.. I even ate ice cream yesterday.... 
I made dinner again last night. Can you believe it.. 2 days in a row.. what's going on? I'll tell you.. HUNGER! lol... I made spaghetti squash for myself. It's super easy. I just poked it.. and stuck it in the microwave for 10 minutes.. poof it was cooked and tastes exactly like angle hair pasta that I made for the kids. I also had a salad.. Yum... and like I said.. I just wanted a bowl of chocolate brownie ice cream.. so I had a scoop.. 1 Cup and called it delicious!
_____________________________________________________

What are you cooking for dinner tonight? 

What's your evening treat? 

Have you ever tried Spaghetti Squash?  

No comments: