The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 15, 2013

10 Love.. 10 Hate

There are things I love about the gym and thing I hate.. Well, hate is a pretty strong word.. let's just say.. dislike. 

Top 10 Love the Gym...

10. There are always people exercising which helps motivate me
9. There is always someone to talk to... when I need to distract myself.
8. So many TV's to choose from
7. A great time to study.. and focus all my attention
6. I always feel great after a workout... leaving the gym
5. It's close enough 3.5 miles that I can run there and home
4. Lots of variety of machines, weights etc.. 
3. I've made a lot of nice people
2. I always know I'll burn at least 700 calories while there.. 
1. A great way to stay fit in the winter when I need to be indoors. No weather issues!

Top 10 Dislike.. 
10. Too many people some days
9. My machines are all taken.. have to do something else
8. Every once in awhile stuck next to someone that annoys me (grunts, smells, snorts)
7. People leaving their wet sweat on equipment
6. Germs.. 
5. When someone forgets to show up and unlock the doors
4. All the TV's on info-commercials.. or sports
3. Music so low I can barely hear it over the machines
2. Slow.. sad music. who can get energized with that? 
1. Smelly bathroom.. happens every once in awhile.. 

________________________________________________________________________________

What are your top 10 like about the gym? 

Top Dislike?

Have you ever bitten your finger when eating, by accident of course? Yes.. just did it eating my green apple.. Ouch! 


No comments: