The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am Fit Journal..... You can do it!!

I am sooo very excited!! My own "I am Fit Journal"  A book I made for me to keep track of my fitness... It's simple.. I tried to see what it would cost to print pages.. too much. This book was only $4.25,  but I used a 20% off coupon. If you remember.. I use to purchase a book for $15 "I will get fit". I never used it as intended and after buying 3. It was time to make my own.. I will always make my own book!!

I had a bit of a stressful morning.. I was going to a customers house and I couldn't make it up their steep driveway. I started sliding back and before you know it.. I was sideways on the driveway and couldn't get out.. I ran to their neighbors house and luckily.. a nice old guy helped save the day.. I was sweating bullets on this one as I pictured the car rolling over sideways.. 
I decided after my driveway challenge... 
(its hard to tell how bad it was from this photo.)
I was driving by a Wendy's and remembered how much I love the Baja Salad with chili  So good and I looked it up 600 calories since I ate it with the chips on top but minus the dressing.. 
I just love this salad.. I'm not crazy about beans, but some how I'm able to eat them on this salad. 

No comments: