The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring... Wonderful Spring..

I'm done with my 30 minute.. probably 3 mile run.. I didn't even break a sweat.. well kind of.. that's why I'm only wearing my tank top on a 40*F day.. Jacket weather.. but not when your running.. It's tank top only.. 
We still have more snow then bare ground.. Spring does not smell like roses.. more like rotten dog poop.. I know.. That's what I could smell every where.. I just didn't let that bother me.. Because I was outside once again.. 
Running outside definitely is different once again.. I did the right thing by only doing 30 minutes.. I will just keep doing easy 30 minute runs every day that its nice out.. Build back up little by little.. 
This is why I run.. My after run treat. Natural Vanilla Bean Ice cream with Butterscotch topping.. 

_________________________________________________

What does it smell like outside to you in the spring? 

Do you like to run 2x's per day? Yes... it's easier to train for long distances when you break up the miles.. 3, 4, 3, 3

Is that mole on my face getting any smaller?  It's grown bigger.. I'm  going to the dermatologist in April.. 

No comments: