The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 8, 2013

But.... You'll Find out more about me..

I was just telling Steve something and then I said.. "Read my blog and you'll find out more about me." His response.. " I don't want to read your blog.. I already know you".. .....  

Who wants to know more about me and my crazy habits.. exercise.. or life? 

Me.. it's really a great tool to find out more about myself.. to look back and see how far I've come, what I've had to go through and it's all a learning process.. Plus, it really helps me keep going.. Sharing my experience keeping the 50 pounds off.. Even if no one bothers to read.. I just pretend I have an audience. ;0) 


Today.. I decided I need to try a spin class.. I've been reading other blogs and it just sounds like fun. I did say... I want to try every single YMCA Group Fitness Class.. 

What I am worried about.. doing some thing new can be semi scary.. we have all these rational and un-rational fears about what to expect and what we just don't know.. 
Since I have never, ever done a spin class.. I have no idea of what to expect other then I know I'll be on a stationary bike.. for 45 minutes.. 

1. Not sure if my tail bone can take it.. 
2. Will it kill my legs? 
3. Where can I put my water bottle? 
4. Will I like it? 
5. Will I be sooo tired.. I won't be able to ski? 

I guess that's not too bad.. I'll let you know how it goes.. 

_________________________________________________

What un-rational fears do you have about exercise? 

What should I expect in this spin class? 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spin classes always make my tail bone hurt but when I think about wearing spin/biking shorts I can't help but think of the episode from Modern Family.

http://www.tv.com/shows/modern-family/lose-the-bike-shorts-1932002/

Runbunsoff said...

Now I'm worried..I want to be able to sit down after??? I can't bring myself to wear padded shorts either.. I have never watched Modern Family, but I'm guessing they make fun of it?

Thanks for your comments!!