The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Good Stuff ..

After my first indoor track run yesterday.. I was happy to get back out my foam roller. It hurts but feels so good on my legs.. roll out those IT bands. 
If you have never tried a foam roller.. its a must! There are a lot of YouTube Videos out there to get you started if you have no clue on what to do. Or do what I did.. Just lay your legs across it and start rolling back and forth.. I guarantee you'll figure it out! 
If you already have a foam roller then you know how runners must do this after every run. 

I had one of those super emotional, stressful.. days yesterday. I made the choice to have ice cream, cookies and cookie dough.. All in controlled portions so not any binge but obviously more treats then I needed. I certainly did not stay within 1500 calories if not up to 3500 for the day.. Weird things happen when I eat crap.. I lost a pound. Was not expecting that after over the weekend putting back on 2 pounds and now the last 3 days ... dropping weight every day.. I'm using that as a sign.. I did the right thing by running an extra 30 minutes and running 9 miles instead of 6.. it jolted my body into fat burning..
__________________________________________________

What makes you reach for the cookies and Ice cream? Anything.. I just love the stuff so when I'm happy, sad, mad or stressed that's what I want. 

Any dieting secrets you want to share? I've learned that one bad day of eating does not mean you have to keep making poor choices, the next day start fresh.. back on track.. 

Are you a foam roller? 

How many miles are you going to run today? Indoor or out? I'm doing both today.. already ran indoors 6 miles. It's going to be 40 and more snow will melt. I have to get out and run 3 more miles!


No comments: