The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Come on Feet.. Let's Hit the Pavement!

After months of running indoors... November - March.. I'm finally outside running.. 
I didn't run far.. to the mail box and back.. After-all . I ran 9 miles already today and 3 was on an indoor track! If I knew it was going to be this sunny and nice outside.. I would have surly ran outdoors.. 
This is a good sign.. tomorrow there will be more feet hitting the pavement.. Happy feet.. 

My outdoor running shoes.. finally back on track.. 

___________________________________________________

Was it nice enough outside today for you to run? 

What's your favorite running distance? 4 miles, rolling hills outside .. 

What did you eat for a snack today? Bananas, Chocolate Chip cookie dough, 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, popcorn.. (I know.. a lot of snacks because I had veggie soup for lunch..)


No comments: