The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I ran in the rain.. and I liked it!

Running in the rain...? It was okay.. My feet got a little wet from the big puddle .. I missed.. My new thin jacket I purchased last fall for my very first half marathon did the trick! It's super light weight.. and keeps the rain/wind out! Also helps that it's BRIGHT! It's important that cars see you on the road. 

I'm going to practice running in the rain all summer. You can't control the weather when you sign up for a race. Its going to be helpful if I practice my running in all types of conditions. No matter how much I hate getting going.. once I'm out.. after 10 minutes.. all is good and I'm in my running zone. 

I still need to work on drinking water.. and eating small candies or something during a long run to keep me fueled. I just know that I'll never be one to want to eat those fuel packets of goo. 

Here's what I've eatten today.. because I told you I would post everything to stay honest with my 1500 calories or less.. 

B-fast:
3 almonds
2 bananas
2 whole grain bread with 1 Tbsp Peanut butter. 

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Exercise:
60 minutes cross ramp
30 minutes outside running
Total of 90 minutes and 9 miles! 1000 calories burned by 11am! 
___________________________________________________

How are you spending Easter? Running, Family over for brunch, homework

Do you dye eggs? The kids do. I just clean up the mess. Steve boils the eggs. 

What's your favorite Easter Candy? I love it all.. the more the better? 

No comments: