The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It worked!!!

It worked.. I lost 2 pounds on the scale just by reducing my calories to 1500 yesterday and a lot of working out. My biggest challenge is right before dinner when I'm most hungry.  I know that in order for me to stick to 1500 calories until I lose 10 pounds is to make dinner around 5 to 5:30pm  any later and I start to eat what I should not.

The Water Tabata Class was Not necessary the best workout for me. It did provide some arm toning when we did push ups against the pool side using the water's resistance, also doing scissors with my legs worked the inner thighs. It was about a 35 minute workout after a 15 minute set up (circuit stations).. jogging in place in the pool.. (really does zero for me.. although it helped to keep me from freezing. Overall.. it's a good beginner workout and great if your not into getting all hot and sweaty. Too much effort goes into getting in a swim suit, getting wet then having to change. I'd rather just wear my workout clothes.. sweat and go home. 

This is the "Guy" I was telling you about. He tells me exactly what muscles I'm working while running on the cross ramp. I adjust the intensity & incline to target my butt.. ..  I think it's working!!!
 Going to do a 30 minute workout.. to get use to the machines. I have to plan a 30 minute PT session for my Intern supervisor in April.... 
Sticking to my 1500 calories and see how much weight I lose in a week... Veggies, fruit and Protein.. a balance low calorie diet. 

___________________________________________________

What diets have you tried? Fasting, under 500 calories per day. Rice/salsa.. 

What's your workout today? How long? 60 minute Cross ramp run,  15 minute weights (abs, chest, arms), at the  treadmill 15, Weights 15, clean house 1 hour.. Maybe x-ski if it's not feeling crazy cold?? 

Training for any races this spring or summer? Thinking about doing a Tri.. My daughter's T.H. will have a pool where I can train for the swimming part. 







2 comments:

cori @olivetorun said...

That awesome about doing a tri! I'm running Pittsburgh's full in May and hoping a 1/2 in there too.

Runbunsoff said...

I hope to be ready for a full some day?? I am scared of how I'll feel.... Good luck to you!!!